Construction Works Information
As we enter the next exciting phase of our Discovery Point Transformed Project, construction work is taking place and there may be noise disruption during your visit. We have reduced our admission prices to reflect the impact this may have on your visit.
What you will see
Follow in the footsteps of Captain Scott and his heroic team at Discovery Point!
Find out about the Heroes of the Ice who braved the harsh conditions of the Antarctic and hear their stories first hand.
As you explore the self-led museum at your own pace you will:
- Find out about ‘Scott of the Antarctic’ and explore the crews quarters and the Officers Wardroom
- Discover more about the ships voyages and journeys after The Discovery Expedition
- Discover the unique design features of the first ship built for scientific research in Antarctica
- Learn about the first voyage of Discovery to the most inhospitable place on the earth
- Walk in the footsteps of Heroes and climb aboard one of the most incredible ships ever built
We also have exclusive gifts in our extensively stocked Gift Shop.
Discovery Point & RRS Discovery
Dundee DD1 4XA
t: 01382 309060
For additional travel and car parking information click here >
Please note that there are no luggage storage facilities available at Discovery Point.
If there is anything else we can do to ensure you can plan the perfect
trip to the Discovery, do not hesitate to get in touch with the team
t : +44 (0) 1382 309060
t : email@example.com
We continue to follow all Scottish Government rules in relation to COVID safe