Floating on Ice – Midsummer in Antarctica I Fri 13 Sept I 19:00
all ages I booking essential I £5
After hopping last minute on a yacht, Kirsty Maguire travelled to the Antarctic Peninsula where she watched whales and penguins and skied glacier covered peaks in the near constant daylight of the Antarctic summer. Join us to hear more about Kirsty’s adventures – on and off land!
This talk will take place in the Falcon Scott Suite which is located on the first floor of Discovery Point.
For further information:
- email@example.com I t. 01382 309065
- To book, please visit our Eventbrite page.
- This event does not include admission to RRS Discovery & Discovery Point. If you would like to visit the museum, you can buy tickets online up to seven days in advance or on the day from our lovely front of house staff.
- Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this information is accurate, mistakes do happen. Dundee Heritage Trust reserves the right to make changes as necessary.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase except in the case of a cancelled workshop/event. Cancellations may occur due to circumstances out with our control or where they do not reach the minimum number of participants required. Events which do not meet the minimum number of participants will be cancelled no later than 7 days in advance.