A tour through the incredible love lives of the men aboard the RRS Discovery in 1901, with stories of longing, determination and spirit
Join the team for a tour around the historic ship, hearing stories of the men aboard the ship and the women they left behind.
Please book for a specific time slot (17.30, 18.15, or 19.00) and arrive at least 5 minutes before your time slot. Tours will last around 40 minutes, and there will be time for questions.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are free thanks to kind funding from Museum Galleries Scotland.
• This event is aimed at 18+ only. 16+ may attend with adult supervision.
• This event does not include admission to Discovery Point. If you would like to visit the museum, you can buy tickets online up to seven days in advance or on the day from our lovely front-of-house staff.
• Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this information is accurate, mistakes do happen. Dundee Heritage Trust reserves the right to make changes as necessary.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase except in the case of a cancelled workshop/event. Cancellations may occur due to circumstances out with our control or where they do not reach the minimum number of participants required. Events which do not meet the minimum number of participants will be cancelled no later than 7 days in advance.
• During the course of public events, we may take photographs for use on our website or other promotional material. This would be done under the lawful basis of legitimate interests. If you have any questions about this, please speak to the photographer, or see our privacy notice.