Time: 10.00 – 11:00
Location: Discovery Point, Polarama
Fee: Pay What You Can/Donations. Booking is essential
Suitable to: Ages 0 – 10
Join a member of our award-winning Education team for a multi-sensory storytelling session incorporating music, movement and props to engage and empower.
Aimed at babies, toddlers, and children aged 0 – 10, Makaton signs & symbols will be used, but no prior knowledge is required!
We have a series of themed workshops on:
- Tuesday, December 12th – Sign, Sing & Story: The Night Before Christmas (with Makaton)
- Tuesday, January 9th – Sign, Sing & Story: Squirrel’s New Year’s Resolution (with Makaton).
- Tuesday, February 13th – Sign, Sing & Story: The Adventures of Paddington, Love Day (with Makaton)
You can book these in advance as spaces are limited.
Children must be accompanied – the ticket price includes one free adult per child.
Discovery Point is run by a charity that relies on your donations and ticket fees to remain open.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Younger/older siblings are welcome to attend; however, they may not always be able to participate as these workshops have been designed for those aged 0 – 10.
- This event does not include admission to Royal Research Ship Discovery & Discovery Point. If you would like to visit the museum, you can buy tickets online up to seven days in advance or on the day from our lovely Front of House staff.
- Whilst every effort is taken to ensure this information is accurate, mistakes do happen. Dundee Heritage Trust reserves the right to make changes as necessary.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase except in the case of a cancelled workshop/event. Cancellations may occur due to circumstances out of our control or where they do not reach the minimum number of participants required. Events which do not meet the minimum number of participants will be cancelled no later than 7 days in advance.